In making a donation through Conseil des arts de Montréal’s fiscal sponsorship program:
- I hereby state that I have an arm’s length relationship with Compagnie Katie Ward and that neither I nor anyone with whom I have a non-arm’s length relationship stands to personally benefit in any form as a result of this donation.
- It is understood that a non-arm’s length relationship between two individuals is defined as a blood relationship, a relationship of marriage or common-law.
- In addition, an organization and a person or entity will be considered to have an arm’s length relationship if the second control the first.
- An organization and a corporation will also be considered at non-arm's length if they are controlled by the same person or the same group of people.
- A non-arm’s length relationship may also exist depending on the particular situation. For example, a member, officer or director of an organization could be considered to have a non-arm's length relationship to the organization.
- When in doubt about a relationship that could link me to the organization, I must notify the Conseil des arts de Montréal prior to making my donation.
- I understand that Conseil des arts de Montréal has complete discretion with regard to the use of my donation.
- I acknowledge that Conseil des arts de Montréal has informed me of the admission criteria of its grant programs, and that my donation may be used to support the organization that has solicited it, or another organization in another discipline recognized by Conseil des arts de Montréal.